3D Solex Matchless V3 Block
Upgrade Kit for the Ultimaker 2/2 +
- For Ultimaker 2 & 2+ series
- Many advantages
- Matchless V3 block
- Without nozzle
Product information & technical details
The Matchless Kit by 3D Solex is the ideal upgrade kit for the Ultimaker 2 series.
- The upgrade almost halves the printing time. With an additional heater upgrade, the printing time can be reduced to as much as 25%.
- However, a heater upgrade is not necessary to achieve an extrusion of 25 mm3 / sec.
- The formula for the calculation is as follows: nozzle diameter x layer height x speed. (Ultimaker 2 standard corresponds to approximately 8 mm3 / sec)
- Nozzle achieves higher print speeds at lower temperatures.
- The contact area between the block and the nozzle was greatly enlarged for better heat distribution!
The Matchless V3 block allows a quick and easy change of nozzles.
For use with the Matchless block, there are nozzles in the range of 0.1 mm to 2.0 mm nozzle diameters. With a large nozzle, considerably more material can be processed in a shorter time, whereby the printer is ready quicker. With very fine nozzles, you can print ultrafine and small 3D objects.
In addition, it is compatible with the Olsson block and Ultimaker 2 nozzles.
Questions & Answers about 3D Solex Matchless V3 Block
English reviews written for 3D Solex Matchless V3 Block
Did you know?
3D printing technology has been used in feature films such as Iron Man, Jurassic Park, Avatar and Hobbit.