I would like to return a product.
How Do Returns Work in Great Britain?
To return an item, go to your order details and click the "Return item" button. Please tell us why you would like to return the item, and which item you are returning. You can return the item within 30 days.
After your returns form has been completed, you'll receive a shipping label by e-mail. This email contains everything you need to know regarding how to send your return parcel. The return is free of charge.
When sending your return parcel, please note:
- When you return your parcel, save your receipt with your tracking number as proof of shipment. Keep this receipt until you have received your refund or a replacement parcel.
- Please package the product(s) you are returning carefully, to ensure that nothing is damaged during shipping.
- Electronic equipment should be returned in its original packaging to avoid damage in transit.
- The costs for the return shipment will not be covered for goods that have to be returned to us by a forwarding agent.
- We strive to process returns as quickly as possible. Note: Returns are inspected and processed in Austria.
Further information can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
How will I receive my refund?
Your amount will be returned via the payment method you placed your order with. If you prefer, we can create a shop voucher for the value of your return payment instead.
You will receive a confirmation email with a credit memo when your return has been processed. Please note that you must return the item(s) within 30 days.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via our contact form
I would like to issue a complaint