3DJAKE 8K High-Detail Resin Transparent Orange
Resin specifically for miniature prints
Features & Advantages
- For high printing speeds
- Attention to detail
- Low odour
- Low viscosity
- Suitable for 4K and 8K devices
Item no.: AOE-02-33120215, Content: 500 g, EAN: 9010707003397
Product information & technical details
The high-detail resin from 3DJake was specially developed for detailed miniature prints. This resin is therefore ideal for 4K and 8K printers such as the Phrozen Sonic Mini 4k or Elegoo Mars 3.
Because of the short curing time and its diverse mechanical properties, HD Resin ensures fast printing speeds. The resin also has excellent, strong pigmentation: even the smallest and finest details are reproduced crystal clear. Thanks to its low viscosity, HD Resin is very easy to print and post-process. Another positive feature is its barely perceptible smell, which doesn't distract you from the rest of your work.
Key features of the 3DJake High-Detail Resin
- Highest level of detail, particularly suitable for 4K and 8K devices
- Fast printing speed
- Sharp contours
- Low odour
- Short curing time
- Made in Austria
Why do some of our 3D printing resins have a slight yellow tint?
In our resins produced in Austria, we use a photoinitiator (the ingredient that triggers the reaction with UV light) called BPO.
In contrast to the most commonly used TPO, this is characterised by its much lower toxicity and is therefore often used in medical resins.
For us, the decision is clear: your health comes before the optical properties of the material, but we do our best to ensure that our resins look great.
Stay tuned for our latest developments.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P260 - Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container at a special hazardous waste collection point.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 205 - Contains epoxy constituents. May produce an allergic reaction.