- Permanent adapter for Swiss sockets
- Simple application
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printer Accessories|
This adapter transforms the EU plug into a Swiss plug.
- Place the adapter vertically on a flat surface.
- Press the EU plug firmly and flush into the fixed adapter.
- Then pull the plug out of the round insertion aid.
- Check the transition to see if the connector is flush.
- The plug is now firmly closed and the adapter can no longer be removed.
Questions & Answers about 3DJAKE Adapter Fix for Switzerland
0 English reviews written for 3DJAKE Adapter Fix for Switzerland
14 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 14 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
One of the largest 3D printing communities is called Thingiverse (MakerBot). Here, more than 1.000.000 uploads are available.
- 5 Model types
- 400 ml
- 10 Model types
- 2 Model types
- 50 ml
- 1 liter
- 500 ml - 1000 ml
- 400 ml
- 28 sizes
- 5 width