3DJAKE Glass Plate with Chemical Coating
The ultimate upgrade for your printer!
- Very good adhesion
- Easy removal of prints
- Resistant to heat
- Simple to install and use
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printer Spare Parts|
|Compatible with 3D Printers :||Creality CR-10, Creality CR-10S, Creality Ender 3, Creality CR-10S Pro, Creality Ender 3 Pro, Anycubic i3 Mega, Creality Ender 5, Anycubic i3 Mega S, Creality CR-10S Pro V2, Creality CR-10 V2, Creality Ender 5 Pro, Anycubic i3 Mega Zero|
Our solution to adhesion problems!
Everyone knows the problems where the first layers don't stick or that the finished model is really difficult to remove. On behalf of all makers, we now offer our solution to these problems with our specially developed glass plate. Forget about the short-term solutions of glue sticks, blue tapes or sprays, with this product you have a long-term solution!
This glass plate is made of tempered glass, which has a hardness of 8 Mohs, to guarantee both quality in use and durability over time.
This glass plate is coated with special micropores, which have excellent adhesion when printing. After cooling, the adhesion decreases and the finished model can be removed safely and easily. With our special coating, we use the principle of thermal expansion and contraction to increase or decrease the adhesion as required.
Thanks to the smooth surface, your print results have a very smooth bottom and, in addition to the advantage of adhesion, it also increases the aesthetics look of your printed piece.
Our glass plates are made of high quality, tempered glass and every single glass plate is checked after production to ensure that the surface is even and within the tolerance of 0.2 mm. (Usually, we produce these under a tolerance of 0.1 mm)
Ease of use
- Our glass plate can be used universally on any printer. Simply choose the right dimensions for your printer.
- After receiving the glass plate, you can simply attach it to the platform with clips.
- Place your printhead upon the glass plate. The distance of the nozzle should be set so that a normal sheet of paper fits just in between.
- Always let the finished model cool down first after printing so that the adhesion is reduced again and you can easily remove the model. Most of the time, a spatula is not even necessary.
- The glass plate can be easily cleaned with diluted alcohol up to 60% and a microfibre cloth.
Printing PETG on this glass plate is not recommended as the coating can be damaged and the life span will be greatly reduced!
Questions & Answers about 3DJAKE Glass Plate with Chemical Coating
The most popular technology used for 3D printing is FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling). A heated nozzle (hot-end) melts the plastic wire, layering the melted parts.
- 5 Model types
- 5 diameters
- 8 Model types
- 14 Model types
- 3 diameters
- 15 Model types
- 10 Model types
- LM6UU - LM12LUU
- 2 Model types
- 7 Model types
- 2 diameters