3DJAKE Magnetic Plate
Improve your printer with this simple upgrade!
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Good adhesion
- High quality
- Simple installation and use
Item no.: CB-MB235X235, Content: 1 pc, EAN: n/a
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: CB-MB235X235
- Manufacturer No.: MB235X235
- Manufacturers: 3DJAKE
- Content: 1 pc
- Product types: Build Surfaces
- Compatible with 3D Printers : Creality CR-10, Creality CR-10-S5, Creality CR-10S, Creality Ender 3, Creality CR-10S Pro, Creality Ender 3 Pro, Anycubic i3 Mega, Creality CR-20 Pro, Creality Ender 5, Creality CR-10 Max, Anycubic i3 Mega S, Creality CR-10S Pro V2, Creality CR-10 V2, Creality Ender 5 Pro, Anycubic i3 Mega Zero, Creality Ender 3 V2, Creality CR-10 V3, Creality Ender 3 Max
Our solution for easy model removal
I'm sure we've all had that experience where you have been printing for hours and finally see a wonderfully perfect result, only that the finished model sticks to the platform and you have to take it off carefully and delicately. If things go wrong, all the work and time was wasted. On behalf of all makers, we now offer this simple and practical solution. Simply remove the flexible plate and effortlessly remove your print by bending the plate. Don't worry, our flex plate is really flexible!
The surface of our flex plate has been specially developed to offer better adhesion than conventional print surfaces.
- Our flexible build surface can be used universally for every printer. Simply choose the right dimensions for your printer. If necessary, you can even cut the flex plate to a smaller size yourself to fit your printer.
- After receiving the product, simply clean the platform of your printer and stick the magnetic base on it.
- Then simply place the flexible surface on the magnetic base.
- Place the printhead upon the build surface. A normal sheet of paper should fit just between the nozzle and the surface.
- After printing, you can simply take the flex plate off the printer and by bending it with your hands, the model will pop right off!
Contents of delivery
- 1 x magnetic base with adhesive back
- 1 x flexible magnetic surface
The magnetic plate is suitable for a max. heated bed temperature of 80 ° C.
Caution: Cleaning with acetone can damage the plate
Questions & Answers about 3DJAKE Magnetic Plate
will I have to cut holes in magnetic plate to access screws which hold printbed to runners? Is that OK, easy, safe?
Would this be suitable for the Anycubic Mega Zero that does not have a heated base?
Hello Can both the magnetic plate and the flexible plate be cut down to size please?
When levelling printing surface on Elgoo Neptune2 with plate and magnetic base installed, rear left quadrant will not lower enough to give any nozzle clearance... help??!!
Will one of these fit the new Ender 6?
I have one of these on my Cr10 but need to print ABS recommended temp is 100 for the bed as anyone used these with abs ?
Hi. The two worries I have is that 1) the heat from the bed won’t reach through the plate and 2) the adhesive may give off toxic fumes when heated. Any help?
I have CR10 S4 & bed is a little warped (low in middle) which is why I use aluminium tape to build it up then 3mm mirror on top. Could I put this PEI sheet directly on bed & tape ?
Could you use this on a zortrax M300, if you bought a larger size and cut it to fit?
I printed a shape with 0.25mm PLA on to this bed at 50o and it stuck to the bed. Even when cold and the bed was flexed the model would not come off. Anyone else had this problem?
12 English reviews written for 3DJAKE Magnetic Plate
96 customer reviews in all languages
12 customer reviews in English
96 customer reviews in all languages