3DJAKE Resin Standard Black
For precise and worry-free resin prints
(£4.54 / 100 g, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For LCD / MSLA printers
- Easy to use
- Good adhesion
Item no.: CLF-RES-STDN-BLK-1000, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 9010707001331
Product information & technical details
|Shore Hardness :||D77|
|Net weight:||500 g, 1000 g|
The 3DJake standard resin is suitable for use with LCD / MSLA 3D printers (395 - 405 nm). The resin is easy to print, shrinks very little and adheres well to the printing plate.
Models printed with 3DJake Resin have precise details and rich colours.
Material properties of 3DJake Resin Standard
Tensile strength at break
Elongation at break
Tensile modulus (E)
|Impact resistance||ISO 179||17kJ/ m2|
Heat deflection temperature A (1.8Mpa)
Shake the bottle well before use and wait until the bubbles disappear.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about 3DJAKE Resin Standard Black
English reviews written for 3DJAKE Resin Standard Black
Did you know?
3D printing technology has been used in feature films such as Iron Man, Jurassic Park, Avatar and Hobbit.