3DJAKE SKULPT Natural - powered by Thibra3D
Revolutionary Filament for Post-Processing in Natural
Out of StockNo longer in production.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: 3DJAKE
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Product types: Thibra Filament
- Filament colour: Natural
- Net weight: 500 g, 1000 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 190 - 220 °C
- Recommended heating temperature: 0 - 60 °C
What is 3DJake's SKULPT filament?
3DJake SKULPT is a unique filament developed in collaboration with Thibra3D.
The filament allows the user to make adjustments or changes to the model after printing.
A revolutionary filament for industrial designers, prototype builders, artists, architects, propeller makers, or anyone who wants to create complete, clean, and ultra-smooth creations with their 3D printer.
With SKULPT filament you do not need to worry about the layers, lines or blobs in the surface of your print.
The 3DJake SKULPT filament is made of a temperature-sensitive material that behaves like clay. However, the big advantage is that it can be reworked so finely that clean and smooth surfaces are created.
Heat up your model easily and make the desired adjustments! 3DJake SKULPT material is the ideal material for every phase of your project!
The characteristics of 3DJake SKULPT filament:
- Remove print layer lines, blobs or bumps with a little heat and water
- Lightweight, strong and self-supporting in all sizes
- Infinitely changeable: Adjusting, cutting and adding material is no problem with the SKULPT filament afterwards
- Low working temperature: 70 ° C is ideal for modelling
- Beautiful colours - gives shapes and shadows extreme clarity
- Easy to paint: degrease with soap and lukewarm water
- Reusable - never dries out and gets no cracks
- Use an alcohol lamp or hot air gun to heat certain areas of 3D printing
- Easy to process for the finest details
- Hard surface, polishable and easy to paint
The following print settings are recommended by us:
- 190 - 220 ° C nozzle temperature
- Nozzle diameter ≥ 0.4 mm
- Layer height ≥ 0.2mm
- Flow rate 110 - 120%
- Heating bed 45 - 60 ° C if available
Tips, Tricks & more can be found at http://www.thibra3d.com/!
Each filament spool is shipped in a sealed bag.
English reviews written for 3DJAKE SKULPT Natural - powered by Thibra3D
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.300 products