3DJAKE Tabletop Resin Silver Grey
Ultra-Flex resin for printing miniatures
Features & Advantages
- High flexibility & durability
- Remarkable attention to detail
- Fast curing
- For tabletop miniatures
Item no.: AOE-02-33137011, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 9010707003601
Product information & technical details
With the Tabletop Resin from 3DJAKE, 3D printing fantasy meets precision and durability. This revolutionary resin stands out with its outstanding flexibility and unbeatable curing speed, so your miniature artwork knows no limits!
What makes 3DJAKE's tabletop resin so special?
► Fast curing: Thanks to the special formula, a record-breaking 2.1 seconds are needed to harden a 0.03 mm layer. Such numbers are clearly impressive!
► Flexibility that leaves nothing to be desired: Thanks to the perfect mix of flexibility and stability, your printed works of art can withstand any influences.
► Attention to detail is key: Intricate miniatures with minute details are brought to life with ease.
► Perfect surface finish: The hard and non-sticky surface finish of the tabletop resin draws true art objects with its vibrant colours that amaze young and old.
For a gaming experience in a class of its own – without breaks and with incomparable flexibility!
Why do some of our 3D printing resins have a slight yellow tint?
In our resins produced in Austria, we use a photoinitiator (the ingredient that triggers the reaction with UV light) called BPO.
In contrast to the most commonly used TPO, this is characterised by its much lower toxicity and is therefore often used in medical resins.
For us, the decision is clear: your health comes before the optical properties of the material, but we do our best to ensure that our resins look great.
Stay tuned for our latest developments.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P260 - Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Questions & Answers about 3DJAKE Tabletop Resin Silver Grey
Hi, I need to know what is shore scale of your flex resin. Thank you
English reviews written for 3DJAKE Tabletop Resin Silver Grey
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available