Anycubic Kobra 2 Plus
Lightning-fast and highly precise prints with speeds of up to 500 mm/s
£419.49 £469.27 -11%
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 dual-core processor
- Dual gear direct drive extruder
- Dual Y & Z axis
- Vibration Compensation & Flow Control
- LeviQ 2.0 - Intelligent Z-Offset
Looking for spare parts for this product?
Item no.: ANY-K2PB0BK-Y-O, Content: 1 pc
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: ANY-K2PB0BK-Y-O
- Manufacturer No.: K2PB0BK-Y-O
- Manufacturers: Anycubic
- Content: 1 pc
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+)
- Extruder type: Direct Drive Extruder
- Number of extruders: Single
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, WIFI - WLAN
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Building platform : 320 x 320 x 400 mm
Anycubic sets new standards with the Kobra 2 series. The interaction of high-performance hardware elements and sophisticated software delivers wonderful print results - and in the shortest possible time! With a maximum speed of up to 500 mm/s and an acceleration of up to 10000 mm/s², the print head of the Kobra 2 Plus flies at a dizzying speed through the generous build volume of 320 x 320 x 400 mm.
Equipped with a 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 dual-core processor, the Kobra 2 Plus is a real beast when it comes to calculation times. The commands transmitted to the hardware are executed in a moment, which means that printing speeds of up to 500 mm/s can be achieved. Lightning fast and yet extremely precise.
The stable construction of the Kobra 2 Plus with a 2-motor, synchronised Z-axis and the dual Y-axis guided on SG15 bearings ensures the best possible conditions for the Dual Gear Direct Drive Extruder. The combination of the robust yet elegant hardware elements ensures efficient and precise material extrusion with highly effective material cooling at the same time. This results in barely discernible layers and wonderful print results.
Vibration Compensation & Flow Control
The Vibration Compensation, which can be switched on with a click, allows the control unit of the Kobra 2 Plus to recognise resonance frequencies on the X and Y axes and to counteract vibrations through the intelligent use of the motion system. Staggered printed lines are a thing of the past, the precision and stability of your 3D models immediately catch the eye.
Flow Control detects irregularities in the material flow and compensates for them through targeted retracting and refilling. Even, fully printed layers are the result, which takes print quality and detail to a new level.
Large build space
The generous build space of 320 x 320 x 400 mm enables you to print large models or to produce a large number of small parts in parallel. There are no limits to you - nor to your creativity!
Smart and easy to use with the Anycubic app
With the new Anycubic app* you can remotely control your printer at any time via WiFi and monitor it in real-time. Forget firmware updates via SD card or cable - the new Anycubic app takes care of the update for you in no time at all. Future updates will unlock online slicing, remote printing, video surveillance/time-lapse video recording*, and even a public print model library.
*The new Anycubic app is expected to be unveiled and released in Q4 of 2023.
**Please note that the delivery does not include a camera for recording footage. Common USB cameras will be compatible in the future.
LeviQ 2.0 - Intelligent Z-Offset
With the LeviQ 2.0, the Kobra 2 Plus is equipped with another intelligent tool. Print surface irregularities are recorded during auto-levelling and compensated for by Z-offset adjustments on the fly. This happens either automatically or through user-defined values - depending on your requirements, all options are open to you!
Convincing overall package
Countless other features of the Kobra 2 Plus make the device a convincing overall package:
- Faster, simpler assembly thanks to the modular system - in just a few steps you can achieve your first successful print
- 4.3" colour touch screen
- Magnetic spring steel plate for excellent adhesion and easy removal of your printed models
- 32-bit motherboard with TMC2209 drivers ensures precise, quiet printing
- Filament sensor - the print is automatically paused after detecting missing material
- Built-in 8 GB memory gives you access to countless models stored directly on the device
Kobra series in comparison
|Printer||Kobra 2 Pro||Kobra 2 Plus||Kobra 2 Max|
|Screen||4.3" touch screen|
|Build platform||Magnetic PEI spring steel plate|
|X-axis||Double linear rods + SG15 bearing|
|Y-axis||Double linear rods + SG15 bearing|
|Z axis||1 motor, 2 synchronised leadscrew||2 motors, 2 synchronised leadscrew|
|Print speed standard||300mm/s|
|Print speed max.||500mm/s|
|Max. nozzle temperature||260°C|
|Max. heating bed temperature||110°C||90°C|