Ultra-quiet 3D printer
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: Artillery
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Assembly: Assembly kit
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Printer Display: Touch Display
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+)
- Extruder type: Direct Drive Extruder
- Number of extruders: Single
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, Mini SD Card
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ
- Heated building board: Yes
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Building platform : 220 x 220 x 250 mm
The Artillery Genius 3D printer is suitable for both beginners and professional users.
With a build volume of 220 x 220 x 250 mm, it prints small to medium-sized objects with a maximum printing speed of 150 mm / s.
If there is no more filament to print, printing is interrupted and continued after material has been added. Even in the event of a power failure, the printer can easily be put back into operation without the print result suffering.
One of the greatest advantages of the Artillery Genius is its volume. The printer works very quietly and you can almost only hear the ventilation.
The Artillery Genius can be operated simply and easily via a touchscreen display. The connections for USB and micro SD can also be found above the display.
Rapid heating of the heating bed
The Artillery Genius heating bed only needs approx. 2 minutes to heat up to a temperature of 100 ° C.
It can be heated up to a maximum of 130 ° C.
A synchronised double Z-axis system ensures that both sides move up and down at the same height and at the same speed.
- Flexible filaments
- and much more.
Contents of delivery
- Artillery Genius kit
- Power cord
- Mounting material and tools including bag
- USB stick
- Assembly instructions
The device is delivered with an EU plug.
English reviews written for Artillery Genius
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available