AzureFilm PET Carbon Fibre
Carbon fibre reinforced PET material
(£75.00 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Easy to print
- High Z-layer strength
- Excellent mechanical properties
- High impact strength
Item no.: UFP-AZFG171-CABK, Content: 500 g, EAN: 3830063542516
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: UFP-AZFG171-CABK
- Manufacturer No.: AZFG171-CABK
- Manufacturers: AzureFilm
- Content: 500 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Product types: Carbon Filament, PET / Copolyester Filaments
- Filament colour: Black
- Net weight: 500 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 245 - 270 °C
- Recommended heating temperature: 80 - 90 °C
AzureFilm PET Carbon Fibre is a carbon fibre reinforced PET material that is easy to print.
Due to the carbon fibre reinforced structure, the filament has high impact strength and excellent mechanical properties without distortion.
PET carbon fibre also has an extremely high Z-layer strength.
The material is short-term (max. 3 hours) resistant to temperatures of up to 125 ° C & can easily withstand 10 hours or more at 100 ° C.
Note The thickness of the fibres inside ranges from 0.4mm to 0.6mm, so the nozzle diameter must be 0.6mm.
Requirements for the use of PET CF filaments
- Heated print bed
- Hardened nozzle → Due to its abrasive structure, the filament of a standard brass nozzle wears out over a short period of time. An abrasion-resistant nozzle is required for this type of filament. Since these nozzle types tend to be less conductive than standard nozzles, higher extruder temperatures are usually recommended.
- Heated filament chamber (optional) → Always keeping the filament in a dry place with a suitable working temperature ensures a continuously controlled environment for the best product quality.
- Closed environment (optional) → Ensuring a consistent controlled environment is a very important factor that enables better end-class quality of the product, even if this filament can be 3D printed on unheated chamber machines.
Filament spool dimensions
Questions & Answers about AzureFilm PET Carbon Fibre
0 English reviews written for AzureFilm PET Carbon Fibre
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.350 products