BondTech LGX ACE Magnum+ Hotend
Robust high-flow hotend for rigid and flexible materials
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Improved thermal performance
- Improved melt flow capacity
- Prints all materials
- Nozzle change with one hand
Item no.: BTE-EXT-LGX-ACE-MMP, Content: 1 pc, EAN: 7350011416066
Product information & technical details
|Filament Diameter:||1,75 mm|
From Bondtech and Slice Engineering
This LGX ACE Magnum+ is a special short filament path hotend jointly developed by Bondtech and Slice Engineering that can be used with the LGX extruder. It features Slice's Mosquito Magnum+ bi-metal heatbreak technology and an industrial-grade copper heating block for improved thermal performance and melt flow capacity.
Combined with the LGX extruder, the result is an industrial-grade printhead that excels at printing ALL common materials, especially soft and flexible materials.
Key features of the LGX ACE Magnum+
- Robust high-flow hotend
- Enables industrial-level volumetric flow rates
- Supports rigid, flexible and soft materials
- Prints flexible and soft materials faster
- Easy to cool down and install
- Allows changing nozzles with one hand
Engineered to offer higher flow
During the long months of intensive testing leading up to the launch of the LGX CHT nozzles, Bondtech discovered that shortening the post-drive filament path resulted in increased volumetric flow capacity. Similar to the LGX ACE Mosquito, the LGX ACE Magnum+ delivers a significant boost compared to the full Mosquito Magnum+ hotend.
Improved cooling performance
The LGX ACE Magnum+ Hotend features a monolithic air-cooled heatsink and cooling block designed and manufactured by Bondtech, which connects to the LGX extruder through its interface connector, which is located at the front of the extruder. The heatsink contains the hole pattern for attaching 40×40 fans.
Bondtech's tests indicate that one 4010 fan is sufficient to cool the heatsink and the cold zone of the heat break because the heatsink and cooling block are monolithic, which increases heat transfer and dissipation.
The heater block included in this product is compatible with the RepRap nozzle standard. Here is a list of compatible versions:
- Bondtech brass nozzle
- Bondtech nozzle made of coated brass
- Plated brass CHT nozzle
- Slice Engineering Copper Nozzle
- Slice Engineering Vanadium Steel Nozzle (for Abrasive Filaments)
The LGX ACE Mosquito Hotend is not compatible with the following items:
- 3DSolex Matchless 1.75mm nozzles
- Heatsink/Cooling Block Material: Anodised Aluminium
- Magnum+ Heatbreak Materials: Tubular Steel; copper body; W2S (tungsten disulfide) coating
- Magnum+ Hotblock Materials: Copper Body; nickel plating
- Max. working temperature (nozzle): 450 °C
- Max. tightening torque of the extruder screws: 0.3 Nm
- Max. tightening torque on the heatsink/cold block screw: 0.6 Nm
- Net Weight Hotend: 95.5g
- Packing dimensions: 80 x 103 x 73 mm
- Package Weight: 135.5g
Contents of delivery
- 1x LGX Monolithic cooling block and black anodised aluminium heatsink
- 1x Magnum+ Heatbreak
- 1x Magnum+ heater block
- 1x Bondtech M6x1x7.5 coated brass nozzle 0.4 mm
- 1x boron nitride paste 5ml syringe
- 1x Arctic MX-4 thermal compound 2g syringe
- Fastening material (4x 14.5 mm steel spacers 2x M1.5x16mm screws 2x M2 washers 6x M2.5×4 mm screw with washer)
Attention: Heater, thermistor and extruder are NOT included. Heater and thermistor must be installed before the hotend.
Questions & Answers about BondTech LGX ACE Magnum+ Hotend
English reviews written for BondTech LGX ACE Magnum+ Hotend
Did you know?
In Amsterdam, a steel bridge was 3D-printed by robots on-site.