colorFabb HT Clear
Durable and temperature resistant co-polyester
(£56.43 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Low odour
- High strength
- Extremely high temperature resistance
- Suitable for continuous loads
Item no.: CF-8719033555358, Content: 700 g, EAN: 8719033555358
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: CF-8719033555358
- Manufacturer No.: 8719033555358
- Manufacturers: colorFabb
- Content: 700 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Product Line: HT
- Product types: PET / Copolyester Filaments
- Filament colour: Transparent
- Net weight: 700 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 250 - 280 °C
- Recommended heating temperature: 100 - 120 °C
ColorFabb HT filaments is composed of low odour material and suitable for advanced 3D print users.
The material is excellent to be used for models that depend on durability, robustness and high temperature resistance.
ColorFabb HT offers the best mechanical performance of all co-polyester filaments in the entire ColorFabb range.
The HT filament has a very temperature resistance of 100 °C.
The range of application is very broad. This includes automative, functional and durable prototypes.
The recommended heating board temperature ranges from 100 - 120 °C. If this range does not suffice for optimal adhesion, we advise using a BuildTak print surface in combination with the heating board.
Regulate the material cooling to 0 - 30%. The basic settings for certain devices can be found here: