Creality Halot-Max CL-133
Professional resin 3D printer in industrial quality
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: Creality
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Assembly: Fully assembled
- Printing Technology: UV LCD
- Printer Display: Touch Display
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+)
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, WIFI - WLAN
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ
- Building platform : 293 x 165 x 300 mm
Industrial-grade 13.3-inch resin printer
The Creality Halot-Max CL-133 is a resin printer for professional applications and offers a print volume of 293 x 165 x 300 mm. The printer is suitable for a wide variety of industries such as medicine, manufacturing, jewellery, and cosplay.
High-precision printing details
The improved print size solves the problem of inconsistent precision when printing small models with large LCDs.
Integrated light source
The self-developed integrated light source guarantees precise lighting control and a new generation of light source technology. The Halot-Max CL-133 works with 300W light source power, 35000µW / m² light source energy and achieves a uniformity range of 80% or more.
13.3-inch 4K monochrome screen for visibly high precision
A 4K monochrome screen ensures detailed reproduction with a lifespan of 2000 hours.
Upgrade Al Brain
The Halot_Max offers excellent data and image processing performance and is equipped with an ARM Cortex A53, a 64-bit quad-core CPU + GPU and a 1G + 8G large memory.
Creality Slicing Software
The slicing software developed by Creality has a user-friendly interface for intuitive operation and agile and efficient slicing.
Smart OTA online upgrade
The new firmware offers an optimised experience with the one-click upgrade.
Creality Cloud APP & Remote Print Management
The built-in WiFi module can be intelligently controlled by the Creality APP and enables real-time monitoring of your print.
Stable Z-axis for increased precision
The guide rails of the Z-axis and the ball screws form a highly stable drive mechanism that enables printing precision in the micrometre range
- Size → 480 x 405 x 770 mm
- Weight → 32.5 kg
- Print size → 293 x 165 x 300 mm
- Print speed → 1-4 s / layer
- Print thickness → 0.03 - 0.05 mm
- Light source → Integrated light source
- Connection interface → USB 2.0 / type A
- Supported operating system → macOS, Win7 and better
- Specification of the print screen → 13.3-inch 4K monochrome screen (with scratch-resistant hardened film), service life of 2000 h
- Accuracy of the XY axis → 0.075 mm
- Z-axis type → Single Z-axis & double linear slide rail and ball screw
- Interactive system → 5-inch colour touch screen
- Power supply system → 100-240 V wide voltage support
- Language → Chinese and English, later free upgrades to multiple languages (9 countries)