E3D High Temp Revo Hotside Fully Loaded
Revo hotend upgrade for printing at temperatures up to 400°C
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For Revo hotends
- Incl. Revo HT-Abrasive nozzles & HT HeaterBlock
- High-precision heating cartridge
- HT sensor of your choice
- For 1.75 mm filaments
Item no.: E3D-REVO-HOT-PT100-HT-AS-HTA-FL, Content: 1 set, EAN: 5060567869811
Frequently bought together with E3D PT100 Amplifier Board
Product information & technical details
E3D's High Temp Revo Hotside Fully Loaded Kit lets you upgrade your Revo hotend to print at higher temperatures and with a wider range of materials.
The fully loaded kit is equipped with high temperature resistant Revo HT-Abrasive nozzles. While the nozzle tip is made of hardened steel, the rest of the nozzle is made of copper to ensure optimised heat transfer to the heat sink. Thanks to a chrome nitride coating, the hard HT-Abrasive nozzles are abrasion-resistant up to 500 °C.
► The nozzles are pre-assembled and have an integrated HeatBreak to prevent injuries caused by hot tightening and to rule out possible incorrect assembly. The engraved sizes make it easier to label and identify the different nozzles.
The Hotside Kit is also equipped with a High Temp HeaterBlock made of plated copper and a high-precision heating cartridge (for temperatures up to 400 °C). The exciting thing: It’s up to you which high-temperature sensor you choose! Design your Revo hotend according to your individual taste and optimize it according to your personal 3D printing needs.
Compatible with Revo Micro, Revo Six, Revo Voron, Revo Creality, Revo Hemera XS, Revo Prusa MK3, Revo Prusa Mini, Revo MicroSwiss NG, Revo Biqu H2 V2, and Revo LGX.
- Revo™ nozzles are not compatible with V6 heat blocks.
- If your 3D printer does not use a PT100 sensor, you will need an amplifier board to use the PT100 heating block variant.
- When changing nozzles, you may need to adjust the Z offset.
- Do not use the 0.25mm nozzle when working with abrasive materials. Printing fibrous material may produce particles larger than 0.25 mm, which can clog the nozzle more easily.
You can find useful documents and information here:
- 1 x High Temp Heater Block
- 1 x PT100 or PT1000 sensor
- 1 x high-precision heating cartridge
- 1 x Revo Spring
- 1 x Revo HT-Abrasive nozzle with 0.25mm diameter
- 1 x Revo HT-Abrasive nozzle with 0.4mm diameter
- 1 x Revo HT-Abrasive nozzle with 0.6mm diameter
- 1 x Revo HT-Abrasive nozzle with 0.8mm diameter