E3D Ultra High Temp Revo Hotside
Revo hotend upgrade for printing at temperatures up to 500°C
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For Revo hotends
- Including HT HeaterBlock
- High-temperature heating cartridge
- HT sensor of your choice
- For 1.75mm filaments
Item no.: E3D-REVO-HOTSIDE-PT1K-UHT-AS-SPK, Content: 1 pc, EAN: 5061011010254
Product information & technical details
E3D's Ultra High Temp Revo Hotside lets you upgrade your Revo hotend to print at higher temperatures and with a wider range of materials.
The Hotside is equipped with a High Temp Heater Block made of plated copper and a high-temperature heating cartridge (temperatures up to 500 °C). The exciting thing: It’s up to you which high-temperature sensor you choose! Design your Revo hotend according to your individual taste and optimise it according to your personal 3D printing needs.
Compatible with Revo Micro, Revo Six, Revo Voron, Revo Creality, Revo Hemera XS, Revo Prusa MK3, Revo Prusa Mini, Revo MicroSwiss NG, Revo Biqu H2 V2, and Revo LGX.
► If your 3D printer does not use a PT100 sensor, you need an amplifier board to use the PT100 heating block variant.
► There is no nozzle included in delivery! Please note the following information if you purchase a Revo HT-Abrasive nozzle separately from the hotside:
- Revo™ nozzles are not compatible with V6 heat blocks.
- When changing nozzles, you may need to adjust the Z offset.
- Do not use the 0.25mm nozzle when working with abrasive materials. Printing with fibrous material can produce particles larger than 0.25 mm, which can clog the nozzle more easily.
You can find useful documents and information here:
- 1 x High Temp Heater Block
- 1 x PT100 or PT1000
- 1 x High-Temperature Heater Cartridge
- 1 x Revo Spring