Elegoo 8K Standard Resin Space Grey
High-resolution 3D printer resin for detailed prints
(£38.39 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 8K resolution
- Low shrinkage
- Radiant colours
Item no.: ELG-14.0007.189, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 14.0007.189
Product information & technical details
|Shore Hardness :||D85|
|Light source:||LCD, DLP|
|Filament colour:||Grey / silver|
|Product Type Google Base:||Resin|
|Net weight:||1000 g|
Elegoo's 8K Standard Resin contains high-quality pigments and photoinitiators, which make your printed models appear in radiant colours. Create true works of art with this high-resolution resin 3D printer.
High precision & low shrinkage
During development, Elegoo paid particular attention to the use of materials that guarantee low shrinkage and high accuracy. Smooth surfaces, fine details rich in detail and accurate dimensions are the corresponding results.
Low viscosity & good flowability
Due to the low viscosity of the resin, it flows quickly into position and hardens in a targeted manner, which increases the success rate of the print results. Your models can be easily removed due to the low adhesion to the FEP film - in addition, the service life of the FEP film is extended due to the lower load.
Tough & low odour
Elegoo managed to develop a low-odour resin with which 3D-printed models have a high level of toughness. After a simple cleaning, even your most demanding models will shine!
The 3D printer resin was primarily developed for use with the Elegoo Saturn 2 - however, the resin is compatible with most DLP/LCD 3D printers due to the required light wavelength of 405 nm.
All Elegoo resins are filled in plastic bottles, which are additionally protected by bubble wrap. This ensures that the resin reaches you undamaged.
Manufacturer's recommended print settings
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P201 - Obtain special instructions before use.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P403+P233 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container at a special hazardous waste collection point.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H360FD - May damage fertility. Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 211 - Warning! Hazardous droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe in the spray or mist.
Elegoo 8K Standard Resin used with the Saturn 2