eSUN PLA+ Refill Silver
High-performance PLA filament without a spool
(£1.82 / 100 g, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Compatible with the eSpool
- Increased strength and toughness
- Excellent layer adhesion
Item no.: ESUN-PLA+REFILL175S1, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 6922572219342
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||PLA Filaments|
|Filament colour:||Grey / silver|
|Net weight:||1000 g|
|Recommended processing temperature:||210 - 230 °C|
|Recommended heating temperature:||45 - 60°C|
eSUN PLA+ Refill is a filament without a spool. The filament can be rolled onto a reusable spool and is compatible with the eSUN eSpool
This solution is more ecological, saves on production and transport costs and is also slightly cheaper for the end user than buying filaments on disposable spools.
Refill filaments are applied in the same way as normal filament spools. The only difference is that Refill has no spool.
About eSUN PLA+
PLA+ is a PLA-based 3D printing filament with enhanced physical properties. The increased strength and toughness makes it an excellent choice for a variety of printing applications.
PLA+ is made from starch from raw materials obtained from renewable plant resources.
Compared to regular PLA, eSUN PLA+ has better physical properties. The increased toughness makes it less susceptible to breakage.
High printer compatibility
eSUN PLA+ is compatible with most FDM 3D printers.
Vacuum sealed packaging
The vacuum-sealed packaging protects your filament from dust, dirt and moisture.
How to store your filament
1. If you will not use your printer for more than a few days, please remove the filament from the nozzle to protect it.
2. In order to extend the life of your filament, please put the filament back into the original vacuum bag and store in a cool and dry place after printing. If you have a filament box, store your filaments there.
3. When storing your filament, please pass the loose end of the filament thread through the holes on the edge of the filament spool to avoid tangles. This way it will unspool properly the next time you use it.
Questions & Answers about eSUN PLA+ Refill Silver
English reviews written for eSUN PLA+ Refill Silver
Did you know?
In Amsterdam, a steel bridge was 3D-printed by robots on-site.
Customers also bought
eSUN PLA+ Grey2 Model types
eSUN PLA+ Silver2 Model types
3DJAKE ecoPLA - Dark Grey6 Model types
3DJAKE ecoPLA - Silver10 Model types
3DJAKE ecoPLA - Light Grey6 Model types
Polymaker PolyTerra PLA Fossil Grey2 Model types
3DJAKE ecoPLA Ultra-Satin Silver4 Model types
3DJAKE ecoPLA Matt Dark Grey6 Model types
3DJAKE rPLA Grey4 Model types
3DJAKE ecoPLA Tough Dark Grey6 Model types