Extrudr PLA NX-2 Neon Orange
Next Evolution PLA in neon orange
(£24.39 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Matte finish
- Good mechanical properties
- 100% natural & renewable resources
Item no.: EX-9010241045280, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 9010241043286
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: EX-9010241045280
- Manufacturer No.: 9010241045280
- Manufacturers: Extrudr
- Content: 1.000 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Product types: PLA Filaments
- Filament colour: Orange
- RAL colour: RAL 2005
- Net weight: 1100 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 200-230 ° C
- Recommended heating temperature: 20 - 60 °C
The next evolution of PLA.
The new PLA NX-2 from Extrudr is a bio-compound based on 100% renewable & natural resources.
The material is non-toxic and has a perfect matte finish.
The PLA NX-2 is characterised by good mechanical properties and easy handling.
Questions & Answers about Extrudr PLA NX-2 Neon Orange
English reviews written for Extrudr PLA NX-2 Neon Orange
10 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 10 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.300 products