- For shiny and reflective objects
- Simple application
- For fine details
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Scanners|
Prepare objects for the 3D scan
Scanning reflective, glossy or very dark is a problem for many 3D scanners. Therefore it is recommended to edit the model before the scan. Due to the fine-grained structure of the spray, a uniform layer with minimal thickness is sprayed onto the model. The 3D matting spray is glare-free and easy to remove. By treating the model with the spray, a white topcoat is created. It is recommended to spray a thin layer from a distance of about 20 - 30cm.
No problem for fine scans
Due to the small particle size, fine surface details smaller than 0.2mm are not lost. The coating can be easily washed off with water and a brush.
Do not inhale the spray! Use the spray only outdoors and / or use respiratory protection (fine dust).
The spray can attack very sensitive materials or settle in rough surfaces. A lasting change (eg fading) of the surface can not be excluded! Therefore, first test the spraying and removal on small spots or disposable objects.
Hazard and precautionary statements
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P211 - Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251 - Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P410+P412 - Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
- H222 - Extremely flammable aerosol
- H229 - Pressurized container: may burst if heated
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
Questions & Answers about FabConstruct 3D-Scanner Matting Spray L500
English reviews written for FabConstruct 3D-Scanner Matting Spray L500
2 customer reviews in all languages
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
One of the largest 3D printing communities is called Thingiverse (MakerBot). Here, more than 1.000.000 uploads are available.