Formfutura Arnitel® ID 2045 - Natural
Highly flexible TPC filament in natural colour
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: Formfutura
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Shore Hardness : D34
- Product types: Flexible Filaments
- Filament colour: Natural
- Net weight: 500 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 220-245 ° C
- Recommended heating temperature: 40 - 60 ° C
Arnitel® ID2045 is a highly flexible TPC (thermoplastic copolyester) that can be used in a variety of applications. It is a flexible polymer with very good UV and chemical resistance compared to other flexible polymers like TPU.
Arnitel® ID2045 is an ECO filament made up of 50% biobased raw materials. It brings speed to your 3D print production - it can print twice as fast as other TPCs. It combines this simple and fast printing with high performance, which is made possible by excellent adhesion between the layers due to its slower crystallization behaviour.
- Automotive, Aerospace, Railways, Motorsport - eg. light frames, pipes, windscreen wipers
- Flexible tools and electronics
- Healthcare - such as prosthetics, bruxism splints
- Sport and lifestyle - eg. shoe midsoles, mouthguards, shin guards, eyewear, earplugs, smartwatches, jewellery
Filament spool dimensions
English reviews written for Formfutura Arnitel® ID 2045 - Natural
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.350 products