Formfutura Dental LCD Series Model
Resin for high-precision dental models
(£89.00 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Low shrinkage
- Gypsum-like surface
Item no.: FF-DNTLLCD-GPCH-00500, Content: 500 g, EAN: 8719956553127
Product information & technical details
Formfutura Dental LCD Model Resin is a high-precision photopolymer resin designed to accurately model dental models, aligners, gum, dental, crown and bridge models with removable punches. The Dental LCD model is specifically designed for use with all open source LCD and DLP 3D printers in the range of 385 to 420 nm.
The plastic of the Dental LCD model has a gypsum-like surface and colour that perfectly highlights the depth and details of the dental model. The Formfutura Dental LCD Model Resin is intended for modelling purposes only and not for intraoral use.
- High-resolution 3D printing with fine details
- Almost odourless printing
- Excellent dimensional stability and low shrinkage
- Gypsum-like texture and colour
- Temperature resistant for the production of dental aligners
- Compatible with all open source LCD and DLP 3D printers in the range of 385 to 420 nm
- Models of dentures
- Implant models
- Crown and bridge models
- Models of gums
- Orthodontic models
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H413 - May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life
Filament spool dimensions
Questions & Answers about Formfutura Dental LCD Series Model
0 English reviews written for Formfutura Dental LCD Series Model
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available