Formfutura High Precision PET Ultramarine Blue
For printing details with high resolution & surface quality
(£44.60 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- “High precision” in diameter, ovality, shrinkage & colour tolerances
- Good chemical & UV resistance
- Ideal for continuous production
Item no.: FF-HPPE-175UBLU-00250, Content: 250 g, EAN: 8720629061504
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: FF-HPPE-175UBLU-00250
- Manufacturer No.: HPPE-175UBLU-00250
- Manufacturers: Formfutura
- Content: 250 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Product types: PET / Copolyester Filaments
- Filament colour: Blue
- RAL colour: RAL 5002
- Net weight: 250 g, 750 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 200 - 220 °C
- Recommended heating temperature: 50 - 60 ° C
Formfutura's High Precision PET is the perfect material for printing details with high resolution and surface quality. This special PET is characterised by good chemical and UV resistance and is perfect for continuous production.
The quality of the material is ensured by 3-axis laser measurement. The high-precision filament is measured from three different angles to achieve perfect results in diameter, ovality, shrinkage and colour tolerances. The filament is continuously measured so that deviations can be corrected immediately. To ensure colour consistency, careful attention is paid to the RAL colours.
- Tolerance of ± 0.03mm for the 1.75mm diameter filament.
- Tolerance of ± 0.06mm for the 2.85mm diameter filament.
- Precise colour consistency of ≤ Delta E5.
⇒ All parameters of each individual spool can be checked by scanning the QR code located on the spool.
Suitable for: The production of end-use parts, household appliances, electronic components and manufacturing aids.