Formfutura STYX-12 Nylon Black
Industrial PA12 Nylon in Black
Product information & technical details
|Diameter:||1,75 mm, 2,85 mm|
|Product types:||PA - Nylon Filaments|
|RAL colour:||RAL 9017|
|Net weight:||500 g|
|Recommended processing temperature:||240 - 270 °C|
STYX-12 is an industrial nylon filament of class PA12.
The material has excellent mechanical, chemical and hygroscopic properties.
STYX-12 has a very low water absorption compared to other nylon filaments and can still be printed at relatively low temperatures. This makes it suitable for a variety of 3D printers.
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Hard, tough, high impact strength, high crack resistance and high scratch resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent weather and UV resistance
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Good first-layer adhesion to BuildTak film + adhesive spray
- FDA compliant (Food & Drink)
English reviews written for Formfutura STYX-12 Nylon Black
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available