Formfutura STYX-12 Nylon White
Industrial PA12 Nylon in White
Out of StockNo longer in production.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: Formfutura
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Product types: PA - Nylon Filaments
- Filament colour: White
- RAL colour: RAL 9016
- Net weight: 500 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 240 - 270 °C
STYX-12 is an industrial nylon filament of class PA12.
The material has excellent mechanical, chemical and hygroscopic properties.
STYX-12 has a very low water absorption compared to other nylon filaments and can still be printed at relatively low temperatures. This makes it suitable for a variety of 3D printers.
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Hard, tough, high impact strength, high crack resistance and high scratch resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent weather and UV resistance
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Good first-layer adhesion to BuildTak film + adhesive spray
- FDA compliant (Food & Drink)
English reviews written for Formfutura STYX-12 Nylon White
1,0 out of 5 stars
- No reviews available
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.300 products