Liqcreate Flame Retardant HDT
Temperature-resistant & self-extinguishing photopolymer resin
(£151.00 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Self-extinguishing according to UL94 V0
- High rigidity
- High-temperature resistance
- Off white colour
Item no.: LIQCR-LFRH01000, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 8720256386216
Product information & technical details
Liqcreate's Flame Retardant HDT is a rigid off-white photopolymer resin with high-temperature resistance. The resin is self-extinguishing and meets the requirements of the UL94 V0 test standard.
► Flame Retardant HDT can be used on all open-source SLA, DLP and LCD 3D printers in the 385-405 nm range.
- For interior parts in cars, airplanes, trains and electronic devices;
- For the production of tools, connector housings and covers.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects