Liqcreate Hazard Glow
Glow-in-the-Dark Resin for SLA & DLP 3D Printers
(£226.00 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Ideal for Dark Environments
- Smooth Surfaces
- For Open Source SLA and DLP 3D printers
Item no.: LIQCR-LHG00250, Content: 250 g, EAN: 8719326277561
Product information & technical details
Liqcreate Hazard Glow is the first luminous material for SLA and DLP 3D printers in the range of 385 - 405nm. This material has been optimized to achieve the highest possible gloss effect. At the same time, it still remains easy to work with.
The polymers of Liqcreate Hazard Glow can be activated with almost any light source. Especially at high UV intensities and sunlight it shines particularly bright.
Due to the beautiful green-glowing effects, the material is suitable for a multitude of creations that have to be seen in the dark.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H413 - May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life
Questions & Answers about Liqcreate Hazard Glow
0 English reviews written for Liqcreate Hazard Glow
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.350 products