Liqcreate Stone Coal Black
High-Resolution General-Purpose Photopolymer for SLA and DLP 3D Printers in Black
(£98.50 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Smooth Surface
- High Precision
- Low Shrinkage
- For SLA and DLP 3D Printers
Item no.: LIQCR-LSCB01000, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 8719326277516
Product information & technical details
Liqcreate Stone Coal Black is an opaque, high-resolution general-purpose photopolymer for SLA and DLP 3D printers in the range of 385 - 405nm. The polymer has an incredibly smooth surface that highlights the smallest details.
Resin is ideal for rapid prototyping and product development in a variety of industries.
Instructions for using the product are also included in the appendix.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H413 - May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life
Questions & Answers about Liqcreate Stone Coal Black
0 English reviews written for Liqcreate Stone Coal Black
- No reviews available