MakerBot Replicator Mini
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: MakerBot
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)
- Number of extruders: Single
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, WIFI - WLAN
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ, THING
- Heated building board: No
- Heated building platform : No
- Printing speed: > 80 mm/s
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,4 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Building platform : 100 x 100 x 125 mm
- Device dimensions of coil [LxWxH]: 310 x 295 x 381 mm
- Minimum layer height: 200 µm
- Compatible MakerBot PLA Filament: Small (0,22 kg)
- Printing Materials: PLA Filaments
The 5th Generation
Professional quality, speed, reliability and connectivity is what sums up this wonderful 3D printer, making it one of the best models in its market. The build volume is 11% more than that of its fourth generation counterpart. The printing times have been minimized for professional rapid prototyping. The MakerBot Replicator is Cloud and App enabled.
The MakerBot PLA 0,22 kg filament is compatible with this device.
Specifications and important notices
Store the packaging as well as the shipping lock for possible repairs if needed. MakerBot Replicator 3D printers are used for the specified applications provided that the MakerBot original materials are used.
No liabilities is taken for reduced quality prints when the original MakerBot materials have not been used. Please note that if materials used are not originally manufactured by MakerBot, these may catch fire at high temperatures. MakerBot original PLA and ABS are environmentally friendly and guarantee that no harmful vapours arise during the melting process.
English reviews written for MakerBot Replicator Mini
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.350 products