MakerBot Replicator Mini+
The improved version of the MakerBot Replicator Mini
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: MakerBot
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+)
- Number of extruders: Single
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, WIFI - WLAN
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ, THING
- Heated building board: No
- Heated building platform : No
- Printing speed: > 80 mm/s
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,4 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Building platform : 101 x 126 x 126 mm
- Minimum layer height: 100 µm
- Compatible MakerBot PLA Filament: Small (0,22 kg)
- Printing Materials: PLA Filaments
Optimized and thoroughly tested for reliable, fast 3D printing
The new MakerBot Replicator Mini + combines portability, easy operation and lasting reliability. The Replicator Mini + prints quickly, easily and with a 28% larger overall volume than its predecessor. To ensure a consistent level of performance, the new MakerBot 3D printer and its components have been optimized and tested for a period of more than 380,000 hours* in various locations.
New MakerBot print software facilitates and optimizes printing
With the help of strong MakerBot software, the Replicator Mini + desktop optimizes 3D printing ffor industrial and educational purposes. MakerBot Print enables all printers to be connected remotely via the cloud and optimizes the print speed and quality. In addition, the wireless, guided commissioning via MakerBot Mobile offers a smooth and easy print start.
- Developed and tested to print faster, easier, more reliably and with greater construction volume
- Creates models of up to 10.1 L x 12.6 W x 12.6 H cm - 28% larger than the MakerBot Replicator Mini in producing larger prints
- 10% faster than the MakerBot Replicator Mini
- After more than 380,000 hours of extensive testing at different locations, the printer and its components ensure reliable, high-quality performance.
- Improved reliability and accuracy through harder material and robust construction of the axes
- The portable 3D printer can easily be moved from the classroom to the office
- The printer comes pre-calibrated and does not have to be re-calibrated after setup
- Better adhesion of prints and easier release of new building board surface
- Reliable adhesion and minimized distortion. No Blue Tape required.
- 58% quieter printing for more focused work in the office or classroom
Standardized features for a simple and accessible 3D printing experience
- The replaceable MakerBot Smart Extruder + was developed and tested for better and reliable performance
- Integrated camera allows remote monitoring with a resolution of 640x480, twice as good as that of the MakerBot Replicator Mini
- Connection to the MakerBot Replicator Mini + Wi-Fi, USB stick, USB cable or Ethernet
- * This number includes testing conducted on the MakerBot Replicator +, MakerBot Replicator Mini +, Smart Extruder + and other components
Makerbot Print, Makerbot Mobile