Micro-Swiss Coated Nozzle for MK10 All Metal Hotend
Hard and wear-resistant nozzle for the MK10 All Metal Hotend
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Low friction
- Very hard
- TwinClad XT coating
Item no.: MS-M2557-1.0, Content: 1 pc, EAN: 769407527328
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: MS-M2557-1.0
- Manufacturer No.: M2557-1.0
- Manufacturers: Micro-Swiss
- Content: 1 pc
- Product types: Nozzles
- Nozzle shape: Mk10
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,2 mm, 0,3 mm, 0,4 mm, 0,5 mm, 0,6 mm, 0,8 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
This MK10 nozzle is made of brass and is coated with TwinClad XT. With this nickel coating, the nozzle has very low friction.
- The TwinClad XT coating is very hard and is abrasion resistant.
- The nozzles are characterized by a very long life and thus facilitate 3D printing with abrasive filaments such as carbon, metal, glow-in-the-dark.
The nozzle fits in the following Hotend:
- Micro-Swiss MK10 All Metal Hotend
Questions & Answers about Micro-Swiss Coated Nozzle for MK10 All Metal Hotend
0 English reviews written for Micro-Swiss Coated Nozzle for MK10 All Metal Hotend
6 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 6 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.350 products