Phrozen Phrozen Onyx Impact Plus
High-quality resin with incredible impact resistance
(£134.99 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Resistant & flexible
- High impact resistance
- Extremely high weight resistance
Item no.: PHR-FMTEGIMPZM, Content: 1.000 g
Product information & technical details
|Shore Hardness :||D72|
|Product Type Google Base:||Resin|
A collaboration between Phrozen and Loctite, ONYX Impact Plus Resin is an impact-resistant resin that is up to five times stronger than other resin products on the market.
Since this high-quality resin has extremely high impact resistance, it is ideal for more demanding projects and technical applications, but it is also very useful in everyday life. Despite its high resistance, the resin can be bent and twisted, always returning to its original shape.
Tip: With a print thickness of 6mm, a circuit board printed with ONYX Impact Plus Resin can even support the weight of a motorcycle!
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects