Phrozen TR300 Ultra-High-Temp Resin in Grey
Thermally resistant resin for high temperature applications
(£79.99 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Extremely high thermal resistance
- High mechanical strength
- Cures quickly
- Temperature resistant up to 220 ° C
Item no.: PHR-RS1000AB081, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 4711117880862
Product information & technical details
Phrozen's TR300 resin has extremely high heat resistance, high mechanical strength and toughness, making it ideal for high-temperature applications such as dental thermoforming and industrial mock-ups.
It was specially developed for 405nm LCD 3D printers and takes only 1.3 seconds to cure when printed with a 3D printer from the Phrozen Sonic series.
- Viscosity: 160 cps at 250 ° C
- Density: 1.1 g / cm3
- Tg (glass transition temperature): 220 ° C
- Tensile elongation at break: 2%
- Tear strength: 32 MPa
- Tensile modulus: 1850 MPa
- Surface hardness: Shore 80D
- Pencile hardness: 5H (at 500g load)
- IZOD notched impact strength: 8 KJ / m2
Instructions for use
- Clean the model with alcohol spray, do not immerse in alcohol for long periods of time.
- Store resins at room temperature and in dark, ventilated areas.
- Shake resin well before use.
- Used resins should be stored in a closed, opaque bottle after printing. Mixing used and a new resin should be avoided.
- Resins should always be kept away from children and direct sunlight.
- It is important to wear gloves and a mask when using it. In the event of direct skin or eye contact, wash off immediately with water.
- Resin cannot simply be disposed of. It should be hardened and then disposed of as general plastic waste.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P201 - Obtain special instructions before use.
- P260 - Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P403+P233 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H360FD - May damage fertility. Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Phrozen TR300 Ultra-High-Temp Resin in Grey
Hi, Do I need to post cure this product??? Mike
1 English review written for Phrozen TR300 Ultra-High-Temp Resin in Grey
2 customer reviews in all languages
1 customer review in English
2 customer reviews in all languages
Exceptional resin !
Rated with 5 out of 5 stars.
Used for serial printing of hundreds of enclosures in engineering application and automotive as well. Exceptional properties, exceptional results. NOT FOR USE for minies or hobby, no exceptional details but 100um is great.
Was this rating helpful? (1) (0)
Customers also bought
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.300 products
Yes post-curing is recommended