Recreus Filaflex Skin 2
Out of StockNo longer in production.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: Recreus
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Shore Hardness : A82
- Product Line: Filaflex
- Product types: Flexible Filaments
- Filament colour: Beige
- Net weight: 250 g, 500 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 215 - 250 °C
- Diameter related tolerance : ± 0,05 mm
Filaflex is an elastic filament for 3D printers. The material consists of TPE and some additives to make it printable for 3D printing.
Filaflex has incredible elasticity. Now you can, for example, create your own shoes at home.
Filaflex differs from solid filament used for 3D printers. With the proper configuration, however, it is compatible with almost any printer.
Recommendations when using the filaments for 3D printers without a Recreus extruder:
- Print speed 20 mm/s
- Print temperature approximately 240 °C.
- No retraction (of the filament)
- Increase flow of material up to 105 -115%
- Direct Drive extruder (Bowden Extruders may by more problematic)
No heated bed required.
For experienced users.
English reviews written for Recreus Filaflex Skin 2
- No reviews available
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.300 products