Revell BMW i8
- 131 pieces
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||Model Making|
|Difficulty level:||Level 3|
The BMW i8 embodies a trendsetting sports car with the latest, revolutionary technology. The rear axle of the plug-in hybrid is powered by a 3-cylinder engine, which has a displacement of only 1.5 litres but produces a whopping 170 kW (231 hp) of power and a torque of 320 Nm under the pressure of two turbochargers. The front axle draws its power from an electric motor that delivers 96 kW (131 hp). Thanks to the intelligent energy management, the interaction of both motor types is optimally coordinated. Result: A real sports car performance and this with the consumption and emission values of a small car. The i8 accelerates from 0 to 100 in just 4.4 seconds and reaches the usual BMW top speed of 250 km / h.
- Faithfully reproduced, multi-part body
- Multi-part 3-cylinder engine
- Electric motor reproduced in great detail
- Build doors either open or closed
- Detailed interior with authentic instrument shelf
- Structured front seats and authentic emergency seats
- Separate, movable tailgate
- Detailed suspensions
- Swivel wheels
- Detailed chassis
- Various chrome parts, including rims and reflectors
- Comprehensive decals with international license plates (D, A, NL, F, B, CH, GB, I, RUS)
Questions & Answers about Revell BMW i8
English reviews written for Revell BMW i8
Did you know?
It is already possible to create prints using materials such as titanium, ceramics, wood, and many more.