Revell Paint Remover
To remove paint from models
Features & Advantages
- For water & enamel paints
- Very easy application
Item no.: REV-39617, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 4009803396170
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: REV-39617
- Manufacturer No.: 39617
- Manufacturers: Revell
- Content: 100 ml
- Product types: 3D Printer Accessories
The Revell Paint Remover effortlessly removes already dried Revell enamel and Aqua Color paints without attacking the plastic.
The application is simple. The Revell Paint Remover is applied undiluted with a brush or cotton swab to the surface to be treated. After a few minutes, the paint begins to dissolve and can be removed with a brush.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P260 - Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P262 - Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
Questions & Answers about Revell Paint Remover
English reviews written for Revell Paint Remover
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.350 products