Ultimaker Ultimaker 3 Dual Extrusion
Dual extrusion for endless possibilities
- Dual extruder
- Changeable printheads (Print Core)
- Support of water soluble material
- Real-time monitoring
- Automatic calibration
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printers|
|Printing Technology:||FFF - FDM - LPD|
|Printer Display:||LCD Display|
|Interfaces:||USB - Connection, WIFI - WLAN|
|Heated building board:||Yes|
|Heated building platform :||No|
|Printing speed:||> 100 mm/s|
|Filament Diameter:||2,85 mm|
|Printing Materials:||PLA Filaments, ABS Filaments, Special Filaments|
The Ultimaker 3 is a professional 3D printer that has been designed for professional use. The printer has been specially designed for industrial applications.
Two printheads enable you complete freedom in the creation process of geometric shapes. Highly complex objects can be printed with water-soluble support structure, without affecting the object itself.
- In addition, two-colored objects can be produced in very good quality even when using two AA Print Cores.
- The unit also features an intelligent material detection (NFC) which recognizes the Ultimaker filament immediately and adjusts the settings.
- The fully automatic calibration and pressure bed leveling increases the usability enormously. Through the camera inside a permanent real-time monitoring through software Cura is possible.
Among the new features include:
- Dual extruders: enables design freedom and production of highly complex objects
- Changeable Print Scores: Thanks to the replaceable printhead, it supports a variety of materials
- Print Core AA: For printing with conventional filaments such as PLA, ABS, Nylon, CPE, TPU, etc.
- Print Core BB: Specifically designed for the water-soluble support material PVA
- Connectivity: Ethernet and wireless functions enable simple and efficient workflow
- Real-time monitoring by the built-in camera that is associated with the software Cura
- Active leveling of the pressure plate
The second printing head has a removable nozzle in order to increase the quality of the 3D model if the printer head is changed during printing.
- Left nozzle: 215 x 215 x 200 mm
- Rights nozzle: 215 x 215 x 200 mm
- Dual: 197 x 215 x 200 mm
- Nozzle temperature: 180 - 280 ° C
- Plate temperature: 20 - 100 ° C
Did you know?
In Amsterdam, a steel bridge was 3D-printed by robots on-site.