Wanhao Duplicator D9 MKI / 400
The next level of Wanhao with a lot of space
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printers|
|Printing Technology:||FFF - FDM - LPD|
|Printer Display:||Touch Display|
|Filament Diameter:||1,75 mm|
|Building platform :||400 x 400 x 400 mm|
|Minimum layer height:||100 µm|
The new FDM printer from Wanhao is really an impressive machine. It's a big step forward after the Wanhao i3 and i3 Plus.
The Wanhao Duplicator D9 MKI is the perfect entry-level device. Large 3D printer with an impressive build area of 400 x 400 x 400 mm. The D9 has a heated board that makes larger prints much safer and easier and allows even more sophisticated filaments to adhere to the build plate.
The well-known MK10 extruder ensures a reliable extrusion of the filament and also has a direct drive. This means that the filament is fed directly to the hot end. This method is highly appreciated because it allows a more stable and uniform extrusion of the filament used. A magnetic board facilitates the removal of prints.
- Large touch display in colour.
- Intuitive instructions on the display
- Known MK10 extruder with direct drive
- Fully assembled and ready to launch within 10 minutes
- Cura software included, compatible with SimpliFy3D
- Auto levelling sensor for perfectly levelled printing surface
- Magnetic build surface
- Print continuation possible after a power failure
- Heated bed
Contents of delivery:
- Wanhao Duplicator 9 3D Printer
- SD card
- Wanhao Build plate tape
- 10 meters of PLA filament
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Filament holder
English reviews written for Wanhao Duplicator D9 MKI / 400
- No reviews available