- 400x400x400 mm build space
- Heated build board
- MK10 extruder
- Automatic leveling
Product information & technical details
The new FDM printer from Wanhao is really an impressive machine. It's a big step forward after the Wanhao i3 and i3 Plus.
The Wanhao Duplicator D9 MKI is the perfect entry-level device. Large 3D printer with an impressive build area of 400 x 400 x 400 mm. The D9 has a heated board that makes larger prints much safer and easier and allows even more sophisticated filaments to adhere to the build plate.
The well-known MK10 extruder ensures a reliable extrusion of the filament and also has a direct drive. This means that the filament is fed directly to the hot end. This method is highly appreciated because it allows a more stable and uniform extrusion of the filament used. A magnetic board facilitates the removal of prints.
- Large touch display in colour.
- Intuitive instructions on the display
- Known MK10 extruder with direct drive
- Fully assembled and ready to launch within 10 minutes
- Cura software included, compatible with SimpliFy3D
- Auto levelling sensor for perfectly levelled printing surface
- Magnetic build surface
- Print continuation possible after a power failure
- Heated bed
Contents of delivery:
- Wanhao Duplicator 9 3D Printer
- SD card
- Wanhao Build plate tape
- 10 meters of PLA filament
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Filament holder
English reviews written for Wanhao Duplicator D9 MKI / 400
- No reviews available
Did you know?
The first industrial 3D printer was first manufactured in the 80s when the first CAD programmes first appeared on the market.