Zortrax Raydent Crown & Bridge Resin
Dental resin for temporary crowns and bridges
(£402.99 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Class IIa Certified
- Abrasion resistant
- For temporary bridges & crowns
Item no.: Z-5902280825487, Content: 1.000 ml, EAN: 5902280825487
Product information & technical details
Precise resin for printing temporary crowns and bridges. The biocompatibility of Class IIa ensures contact with a human body for up to 30 days. It is available in an A2 colour.
Raydent Crown & Bridge Resin dental crowns and bridges can be printed in one pass or in multiple parts to be cemented. The resin is highly resistant to abrasion so the models retain smooth surfaces and anatomical shape throughout the entire period of use. All prints must be sterilized prior to intraoral use.
- Temporary crowns
- Temporary dental bridges
Class IIa biocompatibility
Raydent Crown & Bridge resin is certified to be safe for intraoral use for up to 30 days. It's long enough to make permanent crowns and bridges.
Crowns and bridges printed with Raydent Crown & Bridge Resin are highly resistant to abrasion and therefore retain their shape throughout their lifetime.
Components printed with Raydent Crown & Bridge Resin can be glued together to even out the joints in the structure.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P363 - Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction