3D Solex Matchless Grand-7 Kit
Medium Upgrade Kit for Ultimaker 2/2 +
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For the Ultimaker 2 & 2+ series
- Matchless V3 block
- Includes 7 nozzles and tools
Item no.: 3DSO-7072482000994, Content: 1 set, EAN: 7072482000994
Product information & technical details
The Matchless Kit by 3D Solex is the ideal upgrade kit for the Ultimaker 2 series.
- The upgrade almost halves the printing time. With an additional heater upgrade, the printing time can be reduced to as much as 25%.
- However, a heater upgrade is not necessary to achieve an extrusion of 25 mm3 / sec.
- The formula for the calculation is as follows: nozzle diameter x layer height x speed. (Ultimaker 2 standard corresponds to approximately 8 mm3 / sec)
- Nozzle achieves higher print speeds at lower temperatures.
- The contact area between the block and the nozzle was greatly enlarged for better heat distribution!
For the Matchless block, there are nozzles in the range of 0.1 mm to 2.0 mm diameters. With a large nozzle, considerably more material can be processed in a shorter time, whereby the printer is ready quicker. With very fine nozzles ultrafine and small 3D objects can be printed.
In the "Grand" Matchless Kit the following high-end Matchless nozzles were included:
It also comes with the necessary tools for changing the nozzle.
The kit comes in a handy storage box made of metal.
Compatible with the Olsson block and Ultimaker 2 nozzles.
Questions & Answers about 3D Solex Matchless Grand-7 Kit
English reviews written for 3D Solex Matchless Grand-7 Kit
Did you know?
The first object that has been 3D printed out of asteroid material is a spacecraft prototype.