- Experts only
- High-tech nozzle
- Highest quality
- Fits the Olsson Block & Matchless V3
Product information & technical details
The smallest nozzle in the world comes from 3D Solex. With the 0.10 mm diameter, there is nothing comparable on the market.
The pressure of this nozzle is recommended only for experts. Using a "geared feeder" is necessary. (Such as the Ultimaker 2+)
- Before printing with the 0.10 mm nozzle, we recommend starting with the 0.15 mm nozzle.
- Prints at a lower temperature, because the material stays in the hot end for a relatively long time .
- A "Cold Pull" is recommended to clean the nozzle before each print .
- The parameters in the slicer must be adapted to the nozzle diameter.
The Matchless nozzle 3D Solex fits in:
- Olsson block
- Matchless V3
- E3D Hot-End
These nozzles are manufactured individually in Norway with very specific tools.
English reviews written for 3D Solex Matchless Nozzle 0,10 mm Sub Micro
- No reviews available
Did you know?
In Amsterdam, a steel bridge was 3D-printed by robots on-site.