3D Solex PTFE Coupler & I2K Isolator
Permanently print at higher temperatures
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Print up to 290 ° C
- Requires a Firmware Upgrade for higher temperatures
Item no.: 3DSO-TF2K-2.85, Content: 1 set, EAN: 7072482000369
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: 3DSO-TF2K-2.85
- Manufacturer No.: TF2K-2.85
- Manufacturers: 3D Solex
- Content: 1 set
- Product types: PTFE Tubes
With this set you can permanently print at higher temperatures.
The I2K insulator is for use between the PTFE Coupler and the Steel Coupler. The change is relatively simple.
The I2K insulator increases the service life of PTFE Couplers. The I2K insulator fits in conjunction with the Matchless V3 block.
- The PTFE Teflon Coupler 3D Solex is an improved part for the Ultimaker 2 series.
- The Teflon Coupler fits all units of the Ultimaker 2 series.
- 3D Solex PTFE Coupler
- 3D Solex I2K Insulator
Questions & Answers about 3D Solex PTFE Coupler & I2K Isolator
English reviews written for 3D Solex PTFE Coupler & I2K Isolator
Free delivery in United Kingdom
Delivery in 5 business days.
More than 8.350 products