3DJAKE Color Mix Resin - Water Washable
Water washable UV resin for your 3D printer
(£40.00 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Residues can be removed with water
- Colours can be mixed by yourself
- Pixel accurate 3D printing (4K suitable)
- For 405nm wavelength
- Universally applicable
- Hardly any odour
Looking for spare parts for this product?
Item no.: AOE-CMR-WW-1000, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 9010707000600
Product information & technical details
Water-washable resin from 3DJake
Color Mix Resin Water Washable is a high-quality UV resin for 405 nm resin printers that can be easily cleaned with water.
Tips for Using Color Mix Resin Water Washable
- DO NOT rinse printed objects under the faucet
- Use tubs/containers filled with water
- Water-washable UV resin is just as dangerous as regular UV resins
- Make sure these chemicals don't get into the environment
3DJake Color Mix Resin
The 3DJake Color Mix Resin is a high-quality 3D printing resin from Austria.
The mechanical properties of PLA and the thermal properties of ABS (heat resistance 121 ° C) make this material a solid all-round resin for all applications.
The material is developed in Austria and produced in compliance with the highest quality standards. The high-quality raw materials have been precisely formulated to enable precise prints with sharp edges and clear details.
The use of methacrylates also made it possible to dispense with aggressive or particularly harmful ingredients. The smell of 3DJake Color Mix Resin is therefore low-odour and almost imperceptible.
The 3DJake Color Mix Resin is available as standard in transparent with the lowest possible yellowing. By using Resin Colorant, a complete colour spectrum is opened up by simply mixing it in. Individual, transparent or opaque colours are possible. There is something for every application.
Why do some of our 3D printing resins have a slight yellow tinge?
For our resins, which are produced in Austria, we rely on a photoinitiator (the ingredient that triggers the reaction with UV light) called BPO.
In contrast to the most commonly used TPO, this is characterised by its much lower toxicity and is therefore also often used in medical resins.
For us, the decision is clear: your health comes before the optical properties of the material, but we do our best to make our resins look great.
Stay tuned for our latest developments.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P260 - Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Questions & Answers about 3DJAKE Color Mix Resin - Water Washable
What are the print settings?
do you have recommended printer settings for Photon Mono X?
Any recommended settings for this resin on an Elegoo Mars Pro? Almost all my prints fail halfway through unless i have crazy high exposure times ( ~15s).
just ran a first print with the 3DJAKE Color Mix Resin - Water Washable (un-tinted). Complete failure. Please can you recommend settings for Elegoo Saturn 2?
2 English reviews written for 3DJAKE Color Mix Resin - Water Washable
12 customer reviews in all languages
2 customer reviews in English
12 customer reviews in all languages