3DJAKE ecoPLA Neon Yellow - Sample 50g
Practical PLA sample in neon yellow
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: 3DJAKE
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Product types: Filament Samples
- Filament colour: Yellow
- Net weight: 50 g
- Recommended heating temperature: Not required
The PLA filament by 3DJake is an easily printable filament. The PLA has been slightly modified to make it perfect for 3D printing. The filament has a minimum shrinkage factor and does not warp after cooling. PLA is a biocompatible material, which is obtained from renewable natural resources.
PLA is one of the most popular 3D printing materials due to its properties and good printability.
- 3DJake's PLA filament can be used with almost all FDM 3D printers.
- The 3DJake PLA is tougher and less brittle than conventional PLA filaments.
- 3DJake's PLA has an outstandingly good diameter and roundness tolerance, which is necessary for 3D printing.
- 3DJake PLA is available in many colors- there's something for everyone!
Due to the low delay, the filament can be printed without a warmed bed. If you have a heat bed, you can set the temperature to about 40-60 ° C.
Store the filaments in a cool (15-25 ° C) and dry place.
There are no unpleasant odors during printing.
The 3DJake PLA filament is RoHS approved and REACH compliant.
Each filament spool is sealed. The products, as well as the packaging, are manufactured in Europe.
For PLA, no heating bed is required.
English reviews written for 3DJAKE ecoPLA Neon Yellow - Sample 50g
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available