3DJAKE Resin Colorant Anthracite Grey
Resin dye in anthracite grey
(£375.20 / kg, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Transparent and opaque colours
- Nice colouring
- RAL 7016
- High quality
- Made in Austria
Item no.: AOE-RCOLOR-AGREY-12.5, Content: 12,50 g, EAN: 9010707000440
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||Resin Colourants|
|Filament colour:||Grey / silver|
|RAL colour:||RAL 7016|
|Product Type Google Base:||Resin|
When using Resin Colorant, a complete colour spectrum is opened up by simply mixing it into our Color Mix Resin. Individual transparent or opaque colours are possible. The material is produced in Austria in compliance with the highest quality standards. The high-quality raw materials were precisely matched to one another.
Recommended amount of colorant:
- 0.5 kg resin - max. 12.5 g colorant
- 1 kg resin - max. 25 g colorant
Using 3DJake Resin Colorant:
- Shake 3DJake Resin Colorant well for 15-20 seconds at a time
- Pour Colorant into 3DJake Color Mix Resin and close tightly
- Then shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds
- Let the resin stand for 5 minutes to eliminate air bubbles
- Shake coloured resin well before each further use
A suitable bottle of Resin Colorant is provided for each bottle of Color Mix Resin. It is possible to combine different Resin Colorant colours in one bottle, but the added amount should not exceed 25 g / kg (12.5 g / 500 g bottles). Mixing in higher doses of Resin Colorant can reduce the print quality.
RAL colourants are heavily pigmented in order to achieve the highest possible degree of coverage. These pigments sediment over time and should be stirred up before each printing or before it is put back into the bottle.
The addition of the dyes with some other resin brands has been successfully tested.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
Questions & Answers about 3DJAKE Resin Colorant Anthracite Grey
English reviews written for 3DJAKE Resin Colorant Anthracite Grey
- No reviews available