Anycubic Kobra Go
DIY FDM printer with a modular design
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: Anycubic
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Assembly: Assembly kit
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Printer Display: LCD Display
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+)
- Extruder type: Bowden Extruder
- Number of extruders: Single
- Interfaces: Mini SD Card
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Building platform : 220 x 220 x 250 mm
The Anycubic Kobra Go is a first-class FDM 3D printer that convinces with more than "just" a practical design! Thanks to intelligent sensors, an easy-to-use one-button levelling system and a magnetic print surface made of flexible spring steel, the Kobra Go makes 3D printing a very special experience!
Key features of the Anycubic Kobra Go:
- Practical design, modular construction in 5 steps
- Device size: 445 x 443 x 490 mm
- Build volume: 220 x 220 x 250 mm
- Automatic print bed levelling over 25 points
- Max. printing temperature: 260°C / ≤ 500°F
- Max. bed temperature: 110 °C / ≤ 230 °F
- Max Printing Speed: ≤10cm/s
- User-friendly 2.4 inch LCD screen
- Wide compatibility with filaments: PLA, ABS, PETG & TPU
- With a magnetic spring steel plate for easy detachment of the printed models
- With a power-off sensor in the event of a power failure
- With the possibility of using a filament run-out detection sensor when filaments are running out (not included).
Modular construction - DIY assembly to fall in love with
With the Anycubic Kobra Go you can face new challenges! As you assemble the printer, you'll learn where individual parts of the printer go and how they work! The printer consists of 5 modules that are very easy to install!
Compact design with a large build volume
The build volume of the Anycubic Kobra Go has even been increased by 32.4% compared to the predecessor Anycubic Mega S! An Excellent upgrade!
Easy to use one-button levelling
Kobra Go is equipped with the smart Anycubic LeviQ levelling function. The self-developed levelling sensor ensures precise 25-point levelling and automatically compensates for any unevenness on the printing plate at the touch of a button. Time-consuming, manual bed levelling is a thing of the past!
The system is extremely easy to use and is also suitable for beginners as it saves valuable time when levelling the bed!
Remove models like a pro with the magnetic spring steel build plate
The Kobra Go is equipped with a magnetic spring steel plate. The flexible build plate is resistant to abrasion, falls and bending, and guarantees good adhesion and easy detachment of the models!
High print speed
The faster creative minds think, the faster Kobra Go ! The max. print speed is 100 mm/s!
Separate Bowden extruder
Because the extruder and the hotend are separate from each other in the Kobra Go , the hotend loses weight, resulting in less inertia during movement: the print head is lighter, faster to move and thus enables higher printing speeds!
Smart sensors for smart minds
The power off resume sensor saves the print data and print progress in the event of a power failure. After power is restored, printing can continue without any problems!
The filament run out sensor also makes the Kobra Go an extremely intelligent 3D printer! When the filament runs out, the print will be paused and will not continue until a new filament is registered in the printer! This saves you from wasting filament and falsifying the model due to unnecessary errors!
Convenient belt tensioner with knob adjustment
Unlike adjusting the XY belt tensioner manually with a screwdriver, the knob belt tensioner allows for much more convenient adjustment. Problems such as layer shifting due to lack of strength are prevented!
0 English reviews written for Anycubic Kobra Go
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available