The superglue for 3D prints
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for many different materials
- Fast and easy application
- Compact size
- Hardens in seconds
Item no.: APP-001004, Content: 10 g, EAN: 9120078080092
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: APP-001004
- Manufacturer No.: 001004
- Manufacturers: AprintaPro
- Content: 10 g
- Product types: 3D Printer Accessories
Superglue for 3D prints
PrintaGlue is a universal superglue designed for a variety of 3D printing materials.
PrintaGlue comes in a compact 10g bottle that is handy and secure
The contact surfaces should be dry and free of contaminants such as oil or grease. Apply the adhesive sparingly to a surface. Press the parts to be connected together immediately. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds until the connection is made. Allow the product to rest for a while to allow the adhesive to cure completely. After 24 hours, the adhesive is completely through hardened.
Works with the following materials:
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- P304+P340 - IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312 - Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- EUH 202 - Cyanoacrylate. Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of the reach of children.
Questions & Answers about AprintaPro PrintaGlue
English reviews written for AprintaPro PrintaGlue
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available