- 37-piece set
- Compatible for 3D printers
- With PrintaFix Basic
The PrintaKit by Aprintapro is a 37-piece tool kit specifically designed for 3D printers. This set includes all the tools required for the preparation and reworking stages.
Levelling card: Adjusts the distance between the printing plate and nozzle
PrintaFix Basic: Adhesion material for unheated and heated build boards
3D Detaching Prints & Reworking
Glass scraper with 3 replacement blades: Easy removal of components from the building board. Exercise caution when using the glass scraper as the blades are very sharp. Can be helped along using a spatula.
Flexible spatula: Can be used if the component cannot be detached using the glass scraper.
Needle-nosed pliers: The needle-nosed pliers is great for removing the supporting structures from the 3D model.
Diagonal pliers: The diagonal pliers is a multifunctional tool which allows you to, for example, remove support structures.
Precision knife: The precision knife is ideal for reworking your 3D models. It ensures precision reworking ability and can be used to touch up or repair any mistakes.
Tweezers: Suitable for the removal of threads from the component.
Care and Maintenance
Needles: The needles are outstanding for cleaning nozzles. Heat the hot end, unload the filament and insert the needle into the nozzle.
Allen key: With the Allen keys you can untighten almost all the screws of common 3D printer. L-nozzle key ensures all nozzles in standard size are easily removed.
The contents of the tool kit:
- PrintaFix Basic 100 ml (adhesion agent for unheated and heated building boards)
- Needle-nosed pliers
- Electric diagonal pliers
- Precision knife incl. 5 spare blades
- Sharpened flexible spatula
- Hexagon socket wrench set with ball head (1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3/4/5/6/8/10 mm)
- Glass scraper incl. 3 replacement blades
- Tweezer with straight tip
- 7 mm hex wrench (for changing nozzles / fits all standard-sized nozzles)
- 5 x nozzle needle (0.30 mm)
- Safety goggles
- A pair of gloves
- 5 x levelling card (calibrates the distance between nozzle and plywood)
English reviews written for AprintaPro PrintaKit
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
The concept of the 3D printer came about from an American inventor and engineer, Chuck Hull, during the s80s. He also founded the company called 3D Systems.