bioFila® PowR Black
Improved plaTec in Black
Product information & technical details
|Diameter:||1,75 mm, 2,85 mm|
|Product types:||Organically Composed Filaments|
|Net weight:||750 g, 2500 g|
bioFila Powr is an improvement on the properties of bioFila plaTec.
- Dimensional stability of up to approx. 140 ° C
- Extremely high impact resistance. Charpy values cannot be specified because the material does not break.
- The material is tough and not rigid. It is flexible, nevertheless extremely stable, on high-stress values but does not break.
- Extreme high layer adhesion. Ideal for technical, highly loaded products.
- Low moisture absorption
- Naturally biodegradable, non-biotoxic
- EASY-TO-PRINT: virtually no warping, no cracks, no threads on transfer
English reviews written for bioFila® PowR Black
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
NASA makes pizza using 3D printers for astronauts in space.